Share
Get This

order your portrait

My art website

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Surprise!The winners are...



Yes, I decide to have the drawing this Sunday, May 30th  instead of June 30th.

The Winner who will choose between the two sets of art is ALESSANDRA.


The second winner for being most supportive of my art is LUZMINA.

Congratulations to both of you.

La vincitrice di cuesto candy e Alessandra Pazzaglia.Per cortesia, ho bisogno  di sapere la tua scelta :


cuesto (orizontale)
o meglio il verticale



Thank you to all the participants and hope to have soon another giveaway in my dolls studio

dolls by elly

2 comments:

  1. Ciao Elene, ho scoperto solo ora la fantastica notizia!!! Grazieeeeeeee, non mi sembra vera di aver avuto tanta fortuna! I dipinti sono splendidi entrambi, ma scelgo l'orizzontale!Grazie con tutto il cuore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. complimenti alla vincitrice, Brava ALE !!! anche a mè piace di più l'orizzontale, ciao Barbara

    ReplyDelete