Share
Get This

order your portrait

My art website

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Picasso as my muse



A couple of days ago I started reading Picasso An Intimate portrait by Jaime Sabartes-a Spanish friend of the artist, and the famous memoires of Francoise Gilot Life with Picasso published in 1964.Also Picasso's art catalogue Joy of Life.
The innovative nature of this great artist has been always an inspiration for me and probably imbued by his enthusiasm for life and his art I came across developing this new art style which I am exploring with the same joy of color of my realist works in colored pencils and oil pastels, and,of course, Crayola crayons.
Take a look at my latest explorations of the possibilities of this style in my new blog Fuzzy realism - a new art style.

No comments:

Post a Comment